Welcome to complex analysis course¶
This page is dedicated to the course of the complex analysis taught in the university department of mathematics, Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur.
The course Complex Analysis focussed on the study of properties of complex functions. This is the second course on complex analysis in TMBU, Bhagalpur. The first course mainly introduce the concept of differentiability and analyticity in complex domains. Here we will discuss the integration in the sense of complex functions.
- Understand contour integration
- Apply Cauchy integral formula
- Important results based on CIF
- Ability to represent complex function as Power and Laurents series
- Understand different type of singularity
- Rouches theorem and application
- Application in solving improper integrals
- Complex Variables and Applications by Brown and Churchill
- Complex Analysis by Beck
|Weekday||1st Period||2nd Period||3rd Period||4th Period||5th Period|
Sandeep Suman, Assistant Professor, TMBU, Bhagalpur